Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Shop easy following simple steps
These Terms are for the purchase of products made remotely via the Internet through the domain http://www.lagrottadelcristallo.com - Company owner: Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo with office in Loc. Belvedere - Ingresso N° 5, Civ. N°. 36 int. N°.4 ZIP 53034 COLLE DI VAL D'ELSA (SI) Italy VAT N° IT 01303010522 registered with the Register of chamber of commerce in Siena (Italy).
PURPOSE These terms and conditions govern and regulate only the sales transactions between Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo and its customers. We accept orders from both registered for VAT that private customers.
Users who wish to avail themselves of the services on the site are to proceed to registration. This will be possible to do it during the procedure of first purchase. The person who shall register warrants that it has read the privacy and the personal data provided are true, correct and up to date, taking all responsibility for the information provided. If there are changes or corrections to be made, you agree to notify the company of the updates as quickly as possible. Please use the contactform for any kind of information.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITY '
The user is solely responsible for the custody and use of the password given at registration. Any abuse or misuse of the site operated through the use of password identifying the user responds by its own even if he wanted to or not attributable to third parties. The data provided will enable the company to identify the true identity of the customer.
CUSTOMER: Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo service customer service is ready to assist in every stage of the purchasing process and provide all the information necessary commercial. You can send any request to our Customer care: contact us
PAYMENTS: The system accepts payments by credit card or bank transfer. Shipping costs are indicated in the transactions and on the invoice. The transaction takes place through the electronic system www.lagrottadelcristallo.com using the secure server equipped with 128-bit SSL certificate for a total security to the benefit of our customers. During the process the company Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo is not able to know the number of credit card customers. All sensitive data provided by the client to the server https://lagrottadelcristallo.com will be sent to the PayPal site to the following address: https://www.paypal.com guaranteed over an Internet connection that is encrypted certified according to current market standards for online payments. Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo is a certified user Paypal business. For more information please visit the PayPal web site at: https://paypal.com.
CURRENCY: All amounts shown on https://www.lagrottadelcristallo.com are expressed in €uro. This is our currency.
METHOD AND SHIPPING CHARGES: For every order placed on http://www.lagrottadelcristallo.com emits receipt or invoice on request, sending it via email to the customer, in accordance with Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and Decree 52 / 2004. For the issuance of the same will be used the data provided at the time of order by the customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof. Delivery costs are shown explicitly in the order. The payment by the customer will be using the mode Credit Card or Bank Transfer. The charge on your credit card will be made autaomaticamente by our ecommerce system integrated.
SHIPMENTS: The prices of the products displayed do not include shipping. These will be calculated and added automatically by the integrated e-commerce in the order based on the country selected by the customer. Please click the page "Shopping Cart" under the "Calculate Shipping" button UPDATE TOTAL to ensure that you have the automatic system the exact amount of the shipping cost for the items selected during your online shop. The goods are shipped within 3-4 days of receipt of the order, in collaboration with the Italian Post or courier DHL. Delivery times depend on the final destination of the shipment. Glassware moleria the Crystal Cave will notify the customer for each order received the shipping code Id-truck and all the information needed to monitor the status directly from the site https://www.posteitaliane.it If the 'customer order includes personalized items through written request, the delivery can vary from 15 to 25 days. This will have to be confirmed with our sales.
CUSTOMER DELIVERY: Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to verify: that the number of boxes is the same as that shown in the transport document; that the 'packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape). Any damage to packing and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, it must be notified immediately email address: contact us
STOCK CONTROL WRITTEN Please always to sign the receipt of the package with RESERVE to the courier delivery charge. Once you signed the receipt of the package, the customer, in case of damage to goods can challenge at the post office in the heart of their country the damage. Any disputes must be raised immediately to the carrier, otherwise the product is considered delivered correctly. The invoice or receipt must be retained by the customer as valid for the purpose of the guarantee. We invite you to contact us providing a series of photographs of the damaged parcel and any products that have been broken. Otherwise it will be impossible for the company Cristalleria Moleria la Grotta del Cristallo give the necessary support for the king sending the damaged goods. Any problems with the integrity of the shipment received, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 (seven) days from delivery, as provided herein. The past seven days declines all responsibility for breakages / faults / deficiencies and any redelivery (for absences or incorrect addresses), the cost will be borne by the recipient. No claims will be failures due to misuse by the customer such as washing of the crystals in boiling water, ruptures after washing in the dishwasher or incorrect assembly of parts and components of each item.
WARNINGS: Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo reserves the right to change prices without prior notice; the price charged will be the one indicated on the order.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
1. Under Article. 64 et seq of Legislative Decree. N. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference to VAT), is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason without penalty and except as described in paragraph 3.
2. To exercise this right, the customer must send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 working days from receipt of goods, "the Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo Loc. Belvedere - Entrance N°. 5 Civ. N°. 36 int. 4, ZIP 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa (Siena) Italy ", containing:
- Written and signed statement of intention to exercise the right of withdrawal indicating the item number / s for which you request the withdrawal;
- Copy of the original invoice (indicates the number of order, invoice and customer code);
- Bank on which to obtain the transfer (Cod. ABI - CAB - Current Account of the invoice);
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety. It can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased eg. : Accessories;
- Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo, in order for the right of withdrawal in distance contract as required by D. Lgsl. 206/2005, informs the customer that the product sold will be deemed substantially intact, pursuant dell'art.67 c.2 D. Lgsl. 206/2005, only in case of non infringement or openness on the part of the buyer of its packaging;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: any small parts and electrical cables in the case of lamps or chandeliers, manuals etc ...); To limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to put it in another box on which to affix the number of RMV (authorization code to return fast) issued by "Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo"
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must return the same amount found in the sales invoice; if the goods were to bring a number other than as reported in the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for his return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Shipping costs for the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
- The shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged during transport, Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receiving the goods in its warehouse), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- The property subject to the right of withdrawal must be within our warehouse within 30 calendar days from the date of authorization to return after that date, the shipment will be rejected and simultaneously canceled the request for withdrawal.
4. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original and / or internal packaging (cellophane, boxes, etc.), Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo will refund the customer the full amount of the returned goods, within 30 days of return of goods by bank transfer.
5. The company Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo for the applicability of the right of withdrawal in distance contract as required by D. Lgsl. 206/2005, informs the customer that the product sold will be deemed substantially intact, pursuant to art. 67 c. 2 D. Lgsl. 206/2005, only in case of non infringement or openness on the part of the buyer of its packaging. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Cristalleria Moleria La Grotta del Cristallo will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.
For any kind of information on products, delivery time, payment, personalization products, please contact us by phone at + 39 (0) 577 931 879, or by e-mail or through our CONTACTS page on our website.